|submitted by blockparty_sh to btc [link] [comments]|
submitted by Waykichain to WICCProject [link] [comments]
Technology & Products
Public Chain Development
· WASM AMPL contract debugging (100%)
· Research on WASM zero-knowledge proof anonymous transfer (50%)
· WASM Sushi contract coding (100%)
· WASM RPC iOS asynchronous library commissioning (100%)
· Verification of the signature push public key algorithm and testing its codability (C++, go) through RPC (100%)
· The new lock-up airdrop contract function: lock-up users can claim the unlocked assets by entering RegID (100%)
· Porting ASWAP contract to public chain 3.0, adding platform fee processing (100%)
· Optimization of Yield Farming contract reward distribution (100%)
· Optimization of Yield Farming contract penalty distribution mechanism (100%)
· Yield Farming contract testing (100%)
· Deployment and initial configuration of WICC and WGRT yield farming contracts and Wayki-X contract completed (100%)
· Ownership of issuance and transfer rights of the bottom-level token ROG transferred to Wayki-X contract (100%)
· The initial generation of ROG completed. 10.08M ROG entered the WICC pool, 2.52M ROG entered the WGRT pool (100%)
· The first 189,000 ROG was minted in Wayki-X contract for rewards by inflation (12.6M × 1.5%) (100%)
· Transfer of 70,000 ROG to AEX for Ecosystem Yield Farming completed (100%)
· WASM developer documentation: added detailed WASM table (Simplified Chinese) (100%)
· WASM developer documentation: added call of multiple contracts and multisignature transactions in WASM contract (Simplified Chinese) (100%)
· Yield Farming back end API (100%)
· Yield Farming front end page optimization (100%)
· Yield Farming front end localization (100%)
· Yield Farming pre-release initial API docking (100%)
· Yield Farming application testing (100%)
· Yield Farming application release (100%)
· xUSD & ROG added to Instant in WaykiTimes Android (100%)
· Memory leak issue fixed in Instant in WaykiTimes (100%)
· Data loading error when swiping in Discover fixed in WaykiTimes (100%)
· Data display optimized in Getting Started in WaykiTimes
· UI debugging of several pages in WaykiTimes (100%)
· WaykiTimes 3.0.4 released (100%)
· WaykiTimes Help Center released (100%)
· WaykiTimes Getting Started released (100%)
· WaykiTimes remember password function released (100%)
· WaykiTimes iOS App Store version tested (100%)
· Google crash analysis and testing added to WaykiTimes Android (100%)
· Solved the data loading issue when swiping in Wayki-X Synths (100%)
· Wayki-X price feed delay fixed (100%)
· Amount issue in the plug-in wallet fixed (100%)
· Display error of release contract type of universal transactions fixed on the blockchain explorer (100%)
· WASM contract display specifications for the blockchain explorer completed (100%)
· Development of the Coinbase integration project (wicc-rosetta-api) (85%)
Plan for October
Public Chain Development
· Research on WASM zero-knowledge proof anonymous transfer
· Correction of ASWAP contract proof of liquidity token generation rules
· ASWAP contract testing
· Docking of ASWAP contract with third parties
· Continuous updating of coind RPC interface documentation
· Trade — transaction details HTML5 page to native page transfer in WaykiTimes
· Development of the Coinbase integration project (wicc-rosetta-api)
· On September 4, Russian volunteers opened the second WaykiChain Russian group in Telegram: https://t.me/waykichainrussian.
· On September 6, WaykiChain opened the official community in Discord: https://discord.gg/XyAkqa.
· On September 6, WaykiChain CTO Richard Chen was invited to the Blockchain + Innovative Service and Industrial Application Conference and the China Chamber of International Commerce Blockchain Innovation Service Industry Committee Establishment Conference as a member of the expert group.
· On September 11, the famous US blockchain TV program Exploring the Block tweeted about WaykiChain, showing it is optimistic about the future development of the integrated DeFi ecology of WaykiChain.
· On September 11, the famous business platform Yahoo Finance released WaykiChain project information and announced that WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao gives an interview to NASDAQ MarketSite’s Jane King on September 12.
· At 7:00 PM EDT on September 12, world’s largest financial channel Bloomberg TV reported that WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao was interviewed by Jane King of NASDAQ MarketSite. The interview aired on Fox Business Network at 10:30 PM EDT on September 14.
· On September 12, cryptocurrency Twitter account Crypto Catalog tweeted about WaykiChain, showing it is optimistic about the future development of the integrated DeFi ecology of WaykiChain.
· On September 13, DeFi List added WaykiChain governance token WGRT.
· On September 13, WaykiChain reached market cooperation with the Indian blockchain influencer Gmadvice who started to serve as WaykiChain community manager in India.
· On September 16, WaykiChain released “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC/WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance” on Twitter. Up to September 21, the news hit 2,400+ retweets.
· On September 17, the cryptocurrency influencer DeFi List retweeted “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC/WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance”.
· On September 18, WaykiChain reached strategic market cooperation with the Korean crypto influencer Pantera who will help WaykiChain establish a broad and strong consensus in Korea.
· On September 19, “WaykiChain Dual-pool ROG Yield Farming Korean Group” community established.
· On September 20, the influencer Crypto Wendy retweeted “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC/WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance”.
· On September 21, 130+ Korean media outlets published “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC & WGRT Dual-pool for ROG Genesis Issuance”.
· On September 23, WaykiChain co-founder and CEO Gordon Gao was invited to an AMA session with ICO Pantera Group, Korea’s top Telegram group (stats by u/combot), where he shared his insights into DeFi with 4,000+ Korean users and introduced WaykiChain’s ROG Genesis Yield Farming.
· On September 24, WaykiChain tweeted “ROG Genesis Yield Farming FAQ” and “Leave your question/problem toward WaykiTimes/Wayki-X/ROG Genesis Yield Farming in the Google forms below to share 800 WICC Giveaway!”, the number of engagements is 1,500+.
· On September 24, WaykiChain global partner Vincent Lionheart was invited to an AMA session to D’va Community.
· On September 24, The Business Telegraph, Bitcoin Garden, and other media published “WaykiChain Launches Phoenix Yield Farming with WICC & WGRT Dual-pool”.
· On September 24, WaykiChain tweeted the ROG Genesis Yield Farming Countdown. The news hit 1,000+ retweets.
· On September 25, ROG Genesis Yield Farming news was the day’s hit in Korea with 5,000+ views on Korean cryptocurrency forums.
· On September 1, CoinTiger listed WaykiChain governance token WGRT and opened the WGRT/USDT pair. WGRT net buy & hold competition started and the CoinTiger community joined a series of WGRT-themed challenges.
· On September 1, WaykiChain governance token WGRT successfully mapped to Ethereum and ERC-20 WGRT was created. The world’s largest DEX Uniswap officially supported it and listed the WGRT/USDT pair.
· On September 2, WaykiChain Strategic Analyst Jing Tao gave the speech “WGRT Dragon, Fly, Tiger, and Leap: Community Governance Upstart” to the MXC community and distributed 3 gold bars to the event participants.
· On September 7, WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao attended [This Is Coin Coffee] live DeFi contest co-sponsored by Coinka, fogwu.com, and tuoniaox.com. WEDEX founder & CEO, Loopring co-founder Chen Xiaoliang and ChainNews Research Director Pan Zhixiong joined the event.
· On September 9, Gate.io selected WaykiChain governance token WGRT for the Listing Vote. Each voter had a chance to share an airdrop of 420,875.43 WGRT. WGRT passed the voting with 53,293,775 votes and was successfully listed on Gate.io.
· On September 10, WGRT/USDT trading pair and WGRT withdrawals opened on Gate.io.
· On September 10, WaykiChain released WaykiChain Governance Token WGRT Information and Addresses. The team announced that before July 1, 2021, WGRT circulating supply will be strictly controlled at 10% of the total supply, or 2.1 billion.
· On September 9 to 11, WaykiChain was invited to IoT World China & 5G China along with 400+ exhibitors including Huawei, Baidu, and Tencent. WaykiChain demonstrated the integrated public chain DeFi ecosystem that will help China’s digital construction.
· On September 11, WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao was invited to the Bepal community and shared the speech “WaykiChain Governance Token WGRT: Accumulation and Breakout”. WaykiChain airdropped 3,000 WGRT and cash red envelopes to the Bepal community members.
· On September 12, WaykiChain Technology & Development Manager Yuanhang Xiao and Strategy Analyst Jing Tao introduced [New WaykiChain DeFi Product: Decentralized Synthetic Asset Issuance Protocol Wayki-X] in the official WaykiChain yizhibo account. During the live broadcast, WaykiChain distributed pure gold bars and branded gifts to lucky users.
· On September 13, WaykiChain co-founder & CEO Gordon Gao and Overseas Director Qiyuan Mei shared the speech “WaykiChain Opens the Era of Integrated DeFi Public Chains” in the Gate.io live broadcast room. Gate.io CPO Jiuer was the broadcast host. The guests explained WaykiChain’s DeFi strategy and revealed the launch of Yield Farming.
· On September 15, WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao and BTC38 co-founder Tianwei Huang held the live stream titled “Eight Questions to Explain DeFi Trends and Opportunities” in yizhibo. The hosts analyzed the status and trends of DeFi, discussed DeFi deployment by public chains and exchanges, and new opportunities in synthetic asset trading. WaykiChain distributed pure gold bars and branded gifts to lucky viewers of the stream.
· On September 16, WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao shared the speech titled “WaykiChain’s Integrated DeFi Ecosystem Layout” as the guest of btcmoney.cc.
· On September 18, Bying community invited WaykiChain Strategy Analyst Jing Tao to share the speech “New DeFi Opportunity: Phoenix Yield Farming”. WaykiChain held a WICC airdrop for Bying community members.
· On September 18, WaykiChain published the article “No Pre-mining, ICO, or Reserve! WaykiChain Launches Dual-pool Phoenix Yield Farming”.
· On September 19, WaykiChain published the article “Chapter 1. The Financial Innovation of Blockchain Reformation. The Origin, Logic, and Value of WaykiChain ROG” introducing the background of ROG, the operation mechanism of the decentralized synthetic asset system Wayki-X, and the value foundation of ROG in detail.
· On September 23, “No Pre-mining, ICO, or Reserve! WaykiChain ROG Genesis Farming and Early Release Guide” was released across Chinese media.
· On September 24, WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao, CTO Richard Chen, and CPO Xi Zhang held a joint live stream on yizhibo explaining the future planning of WaykiChain decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol Wayki-X, ROG, and WaykiChain DeFi in terms of business model, technology, and products. WaykiChain distributed 1 pure gold bar and 6 branded gifts to the lucky stream viewers.
· On September 24, Gate.io and WaykiChain launched the WGRT Investment Competition. The prizes are a BMW G 310 R motorcycle, a 13” MacBook Pro, a 10.2” iPad, 17 pure gold bars and 99,000 WGRT.
· On September 25, various Chinese media released “Wayki-X 101: WaykiChain Decentralized Synthetic Asset Protocol” introducing the functions and mechanism of the decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol Wayki-X and the value of its token ROG in detail.
· On September 25, WaykiChain launched the “Looking for the Genesis Prophet” community event. The winners received 10 branded gifts.
· On September 25, WaykiChain ROG Genesis Yield Farming launched. WICC and WGRT pool quotas (5 million and 25 million, respectively) were full within just one hour.
· On September 25, WaykiChain reached ecosystem partnership with AEX. AEX became the first platform to join ROG Ecosystem Yield Farming.
· On September 25, WaykiChain partnered with Bying wallet. ROG Genesis Yield Farming is available in Bying wallet.
· On September 26, ROG, the main token of WaykiChain’s decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol Wayki-X, was listed on AEX. ROG/USDT trading pair is available.
· On September 26, WaykiChain CEO Gordon Gao gave lectures “DeFi Financial Principles and Commercial Applications” and “DeFi Industry Panoramic Scan” at The First Offline Practical Training Camp of Hash Power University, Shanghai Station. Participants included Ontology founder Jun Li, Chainlink Labs — China Head Philip Fei, Digital Renaissance Foundation Managing Director Cao Yin, and Waterdrip Capital founding partner Zheng Yushan.
· On September 28, WaykiChain co-founder and CEO Gordon Gao was a guest at Hash Power Knowledge Base Private Meeting, Shenzhen Station where he shared the speech titled “Feasible Ways of DeFi Application Popularization”. Other guests included Ontology founder Jun Li, DeBank founder and CEO Tang Hongbo, and Huobi Research Chief Technical Researcher Tianyuan Ma.
submitted by sidhujag to ethereum [link] [comments]
We are excited to participate and present Syscoin Platform's ideal characteristics and capabilities towards a well-rounded Reddit Community Points solution!
Our scaling solution for Reddit Community Points involves 2-way peg interoperability with Ethereum. This will provide a scalable token layer built specifically for speed and high volumes of simple value transfers at a very low cost, while providing sovereign ownership and onchain finality.
Token transfers scale by taking advantage of a globally sorting mempool that provides for probabilistically secure assumptions of “as good as settled”. The opportunity here for token receivers is to have an app-layer interactivity on the speed/security tradeoff (99.9999% assurance within 10 seconds). We call this Z-DAG, and it achieves high-throughput across a mesh network topology presently composed of about 2,000 geographically dispersed full-nodes. Similar to Bitcoin, however, these nodes are incentivized to run full-nodes for the benefit of network security, through a bonded validator scheme. These nodes do not participate in the consensus of transactions or block validation any differently than other nodes and therefore do not degrade the security model of Bitcoin’s validate first then trust, across every node. Each token transfer settles on-chain. The protocol follows Bitcoin core policies so it has adequate code coverage and protocol hardening to be qualified as production quality software. It shares a significant portion of Bitcoin’s own hashpower through merged-mining.
This platform as a whole can serve token microtransactions, larger settlements, and store-of-value in an ideal fashion, providing probabilistic scalability whilst remaining decentralized according to Bitcoin design. It is accessible to ERC-20 via a permissionless and trust-minimized bridge that works in both directions. The bridge and token platform are currently available on the Syscoin mainnet. This has been gaining recent attention for use by loyalty point programs and stablecoins such as Binance USD.
SolutionsSyscoin Foundation identified a few paths for Reddit to leverage this infrastructure, each with trade-offs. The first provides the most cost-savings and scaling benefits at some sacrifice of token autonomy. The second offers more preservation of autonomy with a more narrow scope of cost savings than the first option, but savings even so. The third introduces more complexity than the previous two yet provides the most overall benefits. We consider the third as most viable as it enables Reddit to benefit even while retaining existing smart contract functionality. We will focus on the third option, and include the first two for good measure.
Syscoin + Matic IntegrationMatic and Blockchain Foundry Inc, the public company formed by the founders of Syscoin, recently entered a partnership for joint research and business development initiatives. This is ideal for all parties as Matic Network and Syscoin Platform provide complementary utility. Syscoin offers characteristics for sovereign ownership and security based on Bitcoin’s time-tested model, and shares a significant portion of Bitcoin’s own hashpower. Syscoin’s focus is on secure and scalable simple value transfers, trust-minimized interoperability, and opt-in regulatory compliance for tokenized assets rather than scalability for smart contract execution. On the other hand, Matic Network can provide scalable EVM for smart contract execution. Reddit Community Points can benefit from both.
Syscoin + Matic integration is actively being explored by both teams, as it is helpful to Reddit, Ethereum, and the industry as a whole.
Proving Performance & Cost SavingsOur POC focuses on 100,000 on-chain settlements of token transfers on the Syscoin Core blockchain. Transfers and burns perform equally with Syscoin. For POCs related to smart contracts (subscriptions, etc), refer to the Matic Network proposal.
On-chain settlement of 100k transactions was accomplished within roughly twelve minutes, well-exceeding Reddit’s expectation of five days. This was performed using six full-nodes operating on compute-optimized AWS c4.2xlarge instances which were geographically distributed (Virginia, London, Sao Paulo Brazil, Oregon, Singapore, Germany). A higher quantity of settlements could be reached within the same time-frame with more broadcasting nodes involved, or using hosts with more resources for faster execution of the process.
Addresses used: 100,014
The demonstration was executed using this tool. The results can be seen in the following blocks:
It is important to note that this POC is not focused on Z-DAG. The performance of Z-DAG has been benchmarked within realistic network conditions: Whiteblock’s audit is publicly available. Network latency tests showed an average TPS around 15k with burst capacity up to 61k. Zero-latency control group exhibited ~150k TPS. Mainnet testing of the Z-DAG network is achievable and will require further coordination and additional resources.
Even further optimizations are expected in the upcoming Syscoin Core release which will implement a UTXO model for our token layer bringing further efficiency as well as open the door to additional scaling technology currently under research by our team and academic partners. At present our token layer is account-based, similar to Ethereum. Opt-in compliance structures will also be introduced soon which will offer some positive performance characteristics as well. It makes the most sense to implement these optimizations before performing another benchmark for Z-DAG, especially on the mainnet considering the resources required to stress-test this network.
Cost SavingsTotal cost for these 100k transactions: $0.63 USD
See the live fee comparison for savings estimation between transactions on Ethereum and Syscoin. Below is a snapshot at time of writing:
ETH price: $318.55 ETH gas price: 55.00 Gwei ($0.37)
Syscoin price: $0.11
Snapshot of live fee comparison chart
Z-DAG provides a more efficient fee-market. A typical Z-DAG transaction costs 0.0000582 SYS. Tokens can be safely redeemed/re-spent within seconds or allowed to settle on-chain beforehand. The costs should remain about this low for microtransactions.
Syscoin will achieve further reduction of fees and even greater scalability with offchain payment channels for assets, with Z-DAG as a resilience fallback. New payment channel technology is one of the topics under research by the Syscoin development team with our academic partners at TU Delft. In line with the calculation in the Lightning Networks white paper, payment channels using assets with Syscoin Core will bring theoretical capacity for each person on Earth (7.8 billion) to have five on-chain transactions per year, per person, without requiring anyone to enter a fee market (aka “wait for a block”). This exceeds the minimum LN expectation of two transactions per person, per year; one to exist on-chain and one to settle aggregated value.
Tools, Infrastructure & Documentation
Syscoin BridgeMainnet Demonstration of Syscoin Bridge with the Basic Attention Token ERC-20
A two-way blockchain interoperability system that uses Simple Payment Verification to enable:
APITools to simplify using Syscoin Bridge as a service with dapps and wallets will be released some time after implementation of Syscoin Core 4.2. These will be based upon the same processes which are automated in the current live Sysethereum Dapp that is functioning with the Syscoin mainnet.
DocumentationSyscoin Bridge & How it Works (description and process flow)
Superblock Validation Battles
HOWTO: Provision the Bridge for your ERC-20
HOWTO: Setup an Agent
Developer & User Diligence
Trade-offThe Syscoin Ethereum Bridge is secured by Agent nodes participating in a decentralized and incentivized model that involves roles of Superblock challengers and submitters. This model is open to participation. The benefits here are trust-minimization, permissionless-ness, and potentially less legal/regulatory red-tape than interop mechanisms that involve liquidity providers and/or trading mechanisms.
The trade-off is that due to the decentralized nature there are cross-chain settlement times of one hour to cross from Ethereum to Syscoin, and three hours to cross from Syscoin to Ethereum. We are exploring ways to reduce this time while maintaining decentralization via zkp. Even so, an “instant bridge” experience could be provided by means of a third-party liquidity mechanism. That option exists but is not required for bridge functionality today. Typically bridges are used with batch value, not with high frequencies of smaller values, and generally it is advantageous to keep some value on both chains for maximum availability of utility. Even so, the cross-chain settlement time is good to mention here.
CostEthereum -> Syscoin: Matic or Ethereum transaction fee for bridge contract interaction, negligible Syscoin transaction fee for minting tokens
Syscoin -> Ethereum: Negligible Syscoin transaction fee for burning tokens, 0.01% transaction fee paid to Bridge Agent in the form of the ERC-20, Matic or Ethereum transaction fee for contract interaction.
Z-DAGZero-Confirmation Directed Acyclic Graph is an instant settlement protocol that is used as a complementary system to proof-of-work (PoW) in the confirmation of Syscoin service transactions. In essence, a Z-DAG is simply a directed acyclic graph (DAG) where validating nodes verify the sequential ordering of transactions that are received in their memory pools. Z-DAG is used by the validating nodes across the network to ensure that there is absolute consensus on the ordering of transactions and no balances are overflowed (no double-spends).
APISyscoin-js provides tooling for all Syscoin Core RPCs including interactivity with Z-DAG.
DocumentationZ-DAG White Paper
Useful read: An in-depth Z-DAG discussion between Syscoin Core developer Jag Sidhu and Brave Software Research Engineer Gonçalo Pestana
Trade-offZ-DAG enables the ideal speed/security tradeoff to be determined per use-case in the application layer. It minimizes the sacrifice required to accept and redeem fast transfers/payments while providing more-than-ample security for microtransactions. This is supported on the premise that a Reddit user receiving points does need security yet generally doesn’t want nor need to wait for the same level of security as a nation-state settling an international trade debt. In any case, each Z-DAG transaction settles onchain at a block target of 60 seconds.
Syscoin SpecsSyscoin 3.0 White Paper
(4.0 white paper is pending. For improved scalability and less blockchain bloat, some features of v3 no longer exist in current v4: Specifically Marketplace Offers, Aliases, Escrow, Certificates, Pruning, Encrypted Messaging)
WalletsWeb3 and mobile wallets are under active development by Blockchain Foundry Inc as WebAssembly applications and expected for release not long after mainnet deployment of Syscoin Core 4.2. Both of these will be multi-coin wallets that support Syscoin, SPTs, Ethereum, and ERC-20 tokens. The Web3 wallet will provide functionality similar to Metamask.
Syscoin Platform and tokens are already integrated with Blockbook. Custom hardware wallet support currently exists via ElectrumSys. First-class HW wallet integration through apps such as Ledger Live will exist after 4.2.
Current supported wallets
Syscoin Spark Desktop
ExplorersMainnet: https://sys1.bcfn.ca (Blockbook)
Thank you for close consideration of our proposal. We look forward to feedback, and to working with the Reddit community to implement an ideal solution using Syscoin Platform!
def getdifficulty(nBits): nShift = (nBits >> 24) & 0xff dDiff = float(0x0000ffff) / float(nBits & 0x00ffffff) while (nShift < 29): dDiff *= 256.0 nShift += 1 while (nShift > 29): dDiff /= 256.0 nShift -= 1 return dDiffEarlier this morning, there was a point where BCH had a getblocktemplate() nbits value of 1802d9b3 which this function translates to a difficulty of 3.85x10^11. The getdifficulty() value returned by BCH called just 0.1s later was 375507421016.6196. I re-called both functions to ensure that a new block hadn't occurred between them, and both were repeated. This bug is reproducible by running either this code, or variations of it that are present in many open-source mining pools.
txindex=1 datadir=/media/**** maxmempool=30000 mempoolexpiry=99999 choosedatadir=1 checkblocks=3 minrelayfee=0 maxconnections=9999 debug=mempool debug=mempoolrej addnode=*** addnode=*** logips=1 rest=1 rpcuser=*** rpcpassword=***And here is a sample of the log, notice the unusual mapOrphan overflow lines:
20-05-21T21:04:09Z AcceptToMemoryPool: peer=33: accepted 1755b76d790f73252c0ccf890477803aa295444953514fc5c9aad8c2fe6154e0 (poolsz 20383 txn, 105635 kB) 2020-05-21T21:04:09Z stored orphan tx 89cdced1c7c61bf59633af323fd2dbe07c5a6859c51d83247f0fb01b83eb1451 (mapsz 101 outsz 137) 2020-05-21T21:04:09Z mapOrphan overflow, removed 1 tx 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z AcceptToMemoryPool: peer=26: accepted 1122f2315279bc0378fe51733638ede97dcaa938c2fcbd930d91ac2405999fcd (poolsz 20385 txn, 105762 kB) 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z AcceptToMemoryPool: peer=33: accepted 95bd4499ffd3111dab98dbbcb565ff897f21a07c9242659cd38f452022267f78 (poolsz 20386 txn, 105763 kB) 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z stored orphan tx 8c547967ff198c286770f966256c3b09482c5390a93016e597d8a1c6c6699afa (mapsz 101 outsz 138) 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z mapOrphan overflow, removed 1 tx 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z stored orphan tx 2d5fcb835d580caa7fd32f0260cb4ce0e5edf67bf1dc134d1153d6d3118c7009 (mapsz 101 outsz 138) 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z mapOrphan overflow, removed 1 tx 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z AcceptToMemoryPool: peer=20: accepted a49508232092870d58d4f7c63127cb688897d25f8ba1fb0d1c86e4c4b09a2f00 (poolsz 20387 txn, 105764 kB) 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z stored orphan tx 854ccbbd7fd0f04b466dec92df3cbfe96fd8aa25eb0aa17a8524aa82a4bff6ff (mapsz 101 outsz 138) 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z mapOrphan overflow, removed 1 tx 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z stored orphan tx 8ee4f6de0f5d9bdeaa840749193799636b22498711401936e86fc265574430f7 (mapsz 101 outsz 138) 2020-05-21T21:04:10Z mapOrphan overflow, removed 1 txThe node is up-to-date and I didn't detect anything unusual (like a stale block/fork).
submitted by shermand100 to Monero [link] [comments]
Main project page with manual and screenshots https://github.com/shermand100/pinode-xmr
Download PiNode-XMR_v2.12.19_m0.15.0.1.img -Hosted on Google drive - 6.45GB
SHA256 Hash: 0EE90EEC65F430DC89FB3236474AA576BA0AFFFF4005B044FFE40D4A47B148F0
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3/4 including B and + models
I've been making nodes for other coins for a few years to learn about some crypto basics. It got a bit of interest for I have a site https://PiNode.co.uk but recently far more advanced projects have come on the scene (such as RaspiBlitz for Bitcoin) which was so far superior there was no sense pursuing it . However there are benefits for Monero users running their own node and we didn't have that quality of plug and play node. So I've been giving it a go and this is the result.
The Future of PiNode-XMR:
First of all project needs feedback to continue, I don't know what to develop and introduce unless people say what they don't like, do like or want.
Second, it'd be great if anyone else in the Monero community would like to get involved, we have a great group and I'm sure there is an aspect of this project someone takes an interest in. Please get in touch. Like if there are any budding website designers in our midst the UI is the last module of this project that isn't open source, it's from a template and I've put it together best I can but...throwing that out there :) I'd be nice if the monero community could completely own this project, completely open source.
Finally, I know that now there is more choice on the single board computer market and although the Raspberry Pi is popular it may not be the best hardware choice. So the next plan is to rather than make disk images that are hardware specific, to instead make scripts that are based on an OS ( probably Debian ). This way this project can be built by anyone using a single command onto Pine64, Odroid, Bananapi or any old laptop/pc with Debian for thier full node.
Thanks for taking an interest and readingDan
The "Advanced Settings" page from the UI for a bit of colour after all that text:
Edit: Added download link to this page too. Corrected image layout.
Edit2: Added hash of image. And note it's also possible to flash the image directly onto a USB drive with a program like Rufus and not insert a MicroSD at all. You'll need to then manually expand that partition to the size of the drive, but may be useful to know.
#AMAwithKennysubmitted by SamJia to MarcoPoloProtocol [link] [comments]
On February 21, MarcoPolo Protocol hosted the second online AMA on MarcoPolo Protocol English Telegram group (https://t.me/MarcoPoloMAP) and they invited MarcoPolo Protocol Core Developer Kenny as our guest to answer questions from the community.
Here are the highlights from the AMA event.
#AMAwithKenny Question 1: Please introduce yourself to everyone, also, could you tell us what is MarcoPolo Protocol?
Hello everybody, I’m Kenny. I got into the field of blockchain at the end of 2016, mainly working on the research and development of public chain consensus protocols. At the moment, I’m a core developer of MarcoPolo Protocol.
MarcoPolo Protocol is an open-source blockchain protocol strategically invested by Softbank. It is a new peer-to-peer electronic cash system infrastructure and aims to achieve shared resources and intelligent inter-chain scheduling and contribute to decentralized applications with better scalability and lower transaction fees among the global blockchain networks.
#AMAwithKenny Question 2: Please describe the progress of your project in the past year.
From the perspective of funding and partnership, Marcopolo protocol was caught sight by Softbank last year and got Softbank investment, followed by being listed on the renowned exchange Kucoin. Its partners range from the global international electronic payment company Ksher , as well as a strategic partnership from several chains including fundamental developer forces and industrial resources.
According to the first step of the road map, gravity has been implemented. It is a central component, and currently supports the resource sharing of truechain and Ethereum
Based on gravity, DAPP Marcopay and POB community governance DAPP are implemented.
Building a technology community and interacting with developers through online AMA, discord, and riot has attracted many developers' attention to map.
At the beginning of the development of POC-1, the consensus, output block and RPC module of POC-1 are constructed based on the rule language.
In terms of product and applications, MarcoPolo protocol has already implemented a wallet application called MarcoPay, which is used widely in the community. Roughly 70,000 users and community members at the moment. And it's growing rapidly.
We have cooperated with a company named Ksher, a global electronic payment company. At present, payment in some stores has been implemented in Thailand.
We have developed communities of over 70000 people, covering South Korea, Nigeria, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Turkey, Brazil, Australia, Russia. Also，our token has been listed on CoinMarketCap and Coingecko.
#AMAwithKenny Question 3: Compared to Polkadot and Cosmos, what are the distinct and innovative parts of MarcoPolo Protocol? Is it still necessary to develop other public chains?
Polkadot empowers blockchain networks to work together under the protection of shared security; Cosmos is a decentralized network of independent parallel blockchains and powered by BFT consensus algorithms like Tendermint consensus.
Similar to the other two projects, MarcoPolo Protocol could improve the scalability and interoperability of the blockchain network.
The main differences are the properties of shared resources and intelligent inter-chain scheduling. This is MarcoPolo Protocol’s innovation.After Satoshi Nakamoto proposed the p2p e-cash system, various public chains proposed a variety of solutions in order to accomplish the p2p payment without a third party. With the future popularity of digital encrypted currency payment and exchange, increasing TPS is highly demanded. Relying only on a single chain to process transactions would not significantly improve the processing speed. Therefore, more chains are needed to perform collectively in order to achieve TPS sharing.
MarcoPolo Protocol intends to provide a convenient and economical way of p2p payment while fully utilizing resources from different blockchains.
#AMAwithKenny Question 4: Why do you join MarcoPolo Protocol? What attracts you the most?
MarcoPolo Protocol is an open-source community, which is formed by a large number of blockchain open source technology enthusiasts and professionals. People applied their expertise and innovative ideas in many perspectives such as theoretical research, promotion, coding, system engineering, etc.MarcoPolo Protocol is committed to creating a new peer-to-peer electronic cash system that truly fulfills the vision of Nakamoto.
#AMAwithKenny Question 5: Can you tell us more about how MarcoPolo Protocol achieves resource sharing among chains? What is the mechanism to accomplish intelligent inter-chain scheduling?
Good questions, let me answer them together.
In terms of sharing resources across chains, in MarcoPolo Protocol, we select the appropriate synerchain as the target isomorphic chain to process transactions and then realize the TPS sharing of synerchains through the MTP protocol;
MarcoPolo Protocol selects a secure, efficient, and low-cost third-party public chain as the target heterogeneous chain, and then uses the computing power of the target chain to deal with transactions. The process requires the related interact-chain to interact with the target chain through BRPC and then moving applications and transactions to the target chain in order to finish the transactions. Therefore, the target chain is considered as Layer 2 and processes the transactions in MarcoPolo Protocol. In this way, the TPS capacity of the whole MarcoPolo Protocol network can be expanded by stacking multiple target chains.
Intelligent scheduling across chains is the core of MarcoPolo Protocol. We wish to build interactions across chains through MTP+BRPC, so as to solve the problem of inter-chain interoperability.
**#AMAwithKenny Question 6: As most people know, the ecosystem determines the future of public chains. How does MarcoPolo Protocol think about its ecological construction?**First of all, I highly agree with the significance of the ecosystem for public chains. We believe that there is a natural demand for payment, exchange, and borrowing of digital cryptocurrencies in the future.
MarcoPolo Protocol primarily targets three application scenarios: Dpayment, DEX, and Defi. We are building an E-cash system infrastructure that will serve the whole blockchain ecosystem.
In the electronic cash system, DEX and Defi are two important applications. Currently, DEX and Defi are structured in a single chain or ecosystem. We wish that DAPPs built on MarcoPolo Protocol could share DEX and Defi achievements of other ecosystems.
#AMAwithKenny Question 7: How many people in the MarcoPolo Protocol team?
Now the team has more than 30 people, more than 20 developers, 5 marketing staff, 7 operating staff, and distributed offices in many countries. They come from Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, China, Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, Turkey, and other countries.
#AMAwithKenny Question 8: What does the technical roadmap look like and what more is coming from MarcoPolo Protocol? At which development stage is it in right now?
MarcoPolo Protocol Road Map:The First Phase 2019.Q1Gravity: the interoperability module Gravity has been developed, which realized useable interoperability between third-generation public chain and high consensus digital currency such as BTC and ETH, will share computing power and performance gradually expand to more high-performance public chain through interoperability.The Second Phase 2019.Q3 Electromagnet: Online retail payment application - MarcoPay POB Community Governance DAPP.The Third Phase 2020.Q4Interaction: Independently developed MarcoPolo main Network StandardChain will be launched, achieving APoS, On-chain governance, Architecture design of InteractChain.The Fourth Phase 2022.Q2Grand Unification: The realization of heterogeneous cross-chain operability, resource sharing between chains. At present, core team members concentrate on the research and design the protocol. StandardChain is still in its early-stage proof of concept.
Also, during this stage, we launched MarcoPay DAPP. You can download it here and use it:
In addition, we are having an Airdrop activity right now (https://t.me/MarcoPay_Airdrop_Bot), you can join it and win MAPC and swap your MAPC to MAP on MarcoPay APP
#AMAwithKenny Question 9: MarcoPolo Protocol technical community has attracted developers from Bitcoin and Cosmos. Could you please talk about how to participate in the technical community?
MarcoPolo Protocol technical community encourages researchers, technology evangelists, and developers to participate. After the protocol passed through the PoC phase and was able to be implemented in modules, we definitely need more developers to join the community. After sorting out the research topics, we will share with everyone on the Discord and Riot channels in our technical community.Click the link below to join the community to know the up-to-date progress and take part in the discussion.Discord: https://discord.gg/KTJ2QzcRiot: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#MarcoPolo:matrix.org
**#AMAwithKenny Question 10: Developers are essential to the development of the technical community. Could you please tell us what are the incentives of MarcoPolo protocol in this regard?**Regarding the motivation mechanism, as far as I know, MarcoPolo has set up a pool of 9% of MAP for incentives to the technical community. The incentives are mainly used in two aspects: technology and community.
Technology has three parts: research, technical promotion, and development;
Community includes online AMA, Meet-ups, Workshops, etc. MarcoPolo Protocol has been actively exploring ways to motivate great and talented people to get involved in this open-source project through different levels.
#AMAwithKenny Question 11: What’s the advantage of MarcoPolo Protocol’s APoS consensus? What are the advantages and disadvantages compared with PoS? And what problems APoS has solved?
APoS is an Assets Proof of Stake consensus algorithm. There are three advantages:
Good questions, there is an exciting product coming up soon
We are launching a new build-in product Milione in 5 days.
I can share some of its features:
#AMAwithKenny Bonus Question 1: Is there anything you want to say on the MAP piece?
Let's wait and see
#AMAwithKenny Bonus Question 2: What payment scenario do you have so far? Where can I use it?
We have launched MacroPay DAPP, you can download it here:
This DAPP can manage digital assets on multiple chains simultaneously, providing a "safe, professional, decentralized" solution for global online and offline product payments. You can use MarcoPay to shop in some stores in Thailand, and more shops will support MarcoPay in Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, Europe, and other countries.
#AMAwithKenny Bonus Question 3: What payment scenario do you have so far? Where can I use it? What is Kenny’s opinion on the future for MacoPolo Protocol Token and what are the most difficult challenges he encountered during the development of MarcoPolo Protocol?
MAP is planning to open more than 1000 retailer shops to do peer to peer payment transactions in 2020 across Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand. MAP has a strong technical team including developers and researchers around the world to make sure the project will be delivered in high quality and in time.
#AMAwithKenny Bonus Question 4: What’s the business model of MAP? Is building another public chain? Or you want to charge fees for the applications hosting on the chain? How do you make the business sustainable and profitable in the long run? How much return you expect to be able to get in 2-3 years of time frame?
Marcopolo protocol p2p electronic cash infrastructure will enable Defi, Dpayment, Dex applications. Successful applications will help to boost the on-chain ecosystem under MAP infrastructure. And applications who make profits will feedback to the community in the means of MAP token only. We will make sure the community and application developers win-win together then we can achieve a long term success.
MAP since listed in Kucoin 3 months ago has already gained 4 folds. We are pretty sure the token price will go up further according to the current strategy.
Airdrop, join it on Telegram at https://t.me/MarcoPay_Airdrop_Bot
💰Per Participant: 200 MAPC
💰Each Invite: 50 MAPC
💰You can withdraw MAPC to your wallet instantly and swap MAPC to MAP on MarcoPay
⬇️Start Receiving Airdrops:
submitted by EraSwap to u/EraSwap [link] [comments]
Era Swap Network
This Whitepaper is for Era Swap Network. Its purpose is solely to provide prospective community members with information about the Era Swap Ecosystem & Era Swap Network project. This paper is for information purposes only and does not constitute and is not intended to be an offer of securities or any other financial or investment instrument in any jurisdiction.
The Developers disclaim any and all responsibility and liability to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from (1) reliance on any information contained in this paper, (2) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information, or (3) any action resulting therefrom
Digital Assets are extremely high-risk, speculative products. You should be aware of the risks involved and fully consider before participating in Digital assets whether it’s appropriate for you. You should only participate if you are an experienced investor with sophisticated knowledge of financial markets and you fully understand the risks associated with digital assets. We strongly advise you to take independent professional advice before making any investment or participating in any way. You should check what rules and protections apply to your respective jurisdictions before investing or participating in any way. The Creators & community will not compensate you for any losses from trading, investment or participating in any way. You should read whitepaper carefully before participating and consider whether these products are right for you.
TABLE OF CONTENT
· Introduction to Era Swap Network
· Development Overview
· Era Swap Utility Platform
· Alpha-release Development Plan
· Era Swap Network Version 1: Specification
· Bunch Structure: 10
· Converting ES-ERC20 to ES-Na:
· Era Swap Ecosystem
· Social Links
The early smart contracts of Era Swap Ecosystem like TimeAlly, Newly Released Tokens, Assurance, BetDeEx of Era Swap Ecosystem, are deployed on Ethereum mainnet. These smart contracts are finance-oriented (DeFi), i.e. most of the transactions are about spending or earning of Era Swap tokens which made paying the gas fees in Ether somewhat intuitive to the user (withdrawal charges in bank, paying tax while purchasing burgers) but transactions that are not token oriented like adding a nominee or appointee voting also needs Ether to be charged. As more Era Swap Token Utility platform ideas kept appending to the Era Swap Main Whitepaper, more non-financial transaction situations arise like updating status, sending a message, resolving a dispute and so on. Paying extensively for such actions all day and waiting for the transaction to be included in a block and then waiting for enough block confirmations due to potential chain re-organizations is counter-intuitive to existing free solutions like Facebook, Gmail. This is the main barrier that is stopping Web 3.0 from coming to the mainstream.
As alternatives to Ethereum, there are few other smart contract development platforms that propose their own separate blockchain that features for higher transaction throughput, but they compromise on decentralization for improving transaction speeds. Moreover, the ecosystem tools are most advancing in Ethereum than any other platform due to the massive developer community.
With Era Swap Network, the team aims to achieve scalability, speed and low-cost transactions for Era Swap Ecosystem (which is currently not feasible on Ethereum mainnet), without compromising much on trustless asset security for Era Swap Community users.
Introduction to Era Swap Network
Era Swap Network (ESN) aims to solve the above-mentioned problems faced by Era Swap Ecosystem users by building a side-blockchain on top of Ethereum blockchain using the Plasma Framework.
Era Swap Network leverages the Decentralisation and Security of Ethereum and the Scalability achieved in the side-chain, this solves the distributed blockchain trilema. In most of the other blockchains, blocks are a collection of transactions and all the transactions in one block are mined by a miner in one step. Era Swap Network will consist of Bunches of Blocks of Era Swap Ecosystem Transactions.
Scalable and Secure
A miner mines all the blocks in a bunch consequently and will commit the bunch-root to the ESN Plasma Smart Contract on Ethereum mainnet.
Initially, we will start with a simple Proof-of-Authority (PoA) based consensus of EVM to start the development and testing of Era Swap Ecosystem Smart Contracts as quickly as possible on the test-net. We will call this as an alpha-release of ESN test-net and only internal developers will work with this for developing smart contracts for Era Swap Ecosystem. User’s funds in a Plasma implementation with a simple consensus like PoA are still secured as already committed bunch-roots cannot be reversed.
Eventually, we want to arrive on a more control-decentralized consensus algorithm like Proof-of-Stake (PoS) probably, so that even if the chain operator shuts down their services, a single Era Swap Ecosystem user somewhere in the world can keep the ecosystem alive by running software on their system and similarly more people can join to decentralize the control further. In this PoS version, we will modify the Parity Ethereum client in such a way, that at least 50% of transaction fees collected will go to the Luck Pool of NRT Smart Contract on Ethereum mainnet and rest can be kept by miner of the blocks/bunch of blocks if they wish. After achieving such an implementation, we will release this as a beta version to the community for testing the software on their computers with Kovan ERC20 Era Swaps (Ethereum test-net).
Era Swap Decentralised Ecosystem
Following platforms are to be integrated:
Alpha-release Development Plan
Era Swap Network Version 1 : Specification
The Version 1 release of ESN plans to fulfill the requirements for political decentralisation and transparency in dApps of Era Swap Ecosystem using Blockchain Technology. After acquiring sufficient number of users, a version 2 construction of ESN will be feasible to enable administrative decentralization, such that the Era Swap Ecosystem will be run and managed by the Era Swap Community and will no longer require the operator to support for it's functioning.
Era Swap Network (ESN) Version 1 will be a separate EVM-compatible sidechain attached to Ethereum blockchain as it’s parent chain. ESN will achieve security through Plasma Framework along with Proof-of-Authority consensus for faster finality. The idea behind plasma framework is to avoid high transaction fees and high transaction confirmation times on Ethereum mainnet by instead doing all the ecosystem transactions off-chain and only post a small information to an Ethereum Smart Contract which would represent hash of plenty of ecosystem transactions. Also, to feature movement of Era Swap Tokens from Ethereum blockchain to ESN using cryptographic proof, reverse plasma of Ethereum on ESN will be implemented.
Also, submitting hash of each ESN blocks to ESN Plasma Smart Contract on Ethereum would force ESN to have a block time equal to or more than Ethereum’s 15 second time as well as it would be very much costly for operator to post lot of hashes to an Ethereum Smart Contract. This is why, merkle root of hashes of bunch of blocks would instead be submitted to ESN Plasma Smart Contact on Ethereum.
Actors involved in the ESN:
Bunch StructureA Bunch Structure in Smart Contract will consist of the following:
• Start Block Number: It is the number of first ESN block in the bunch.
• Bunch Depth: It is Merkle Tree depth of blocks in the bunch. For e.g. If bunch depth is 3, there would be 8 blocks in the bunch and if bunch depth is 10, there would be 1024 blocks in the bunch. Bunch depth of Bunches on ESN Plasma Contract is designed to be variable. During the initial phases of ESN, it would be high, for e.g. 15, to avoid ether expenditure and would be decreased in due course of time.
• Transactions Mega Root: This value is the merkle root of all the transaction roots in the bunch. This is used by Smart Contract to verify that a transaction was sent on the chain.
• Receipts Mega Root: This value is the merkle root of all the receipt roots in the bunch. This is used to verify that the transaction execution was successful.
• Timestamp: This value is the time when the bunch proposal was submitted to the smart contract. After submission, there is a challenge period before it is finalised.
Converting ES-ERC20 to ERC-NA and BACKOn Ethereum Blockchain, the first class cryptocurrency is ETH and rest other tokens managed by smart contracts are second class. On ESN, there is an advancement to have Era Swaps as the first class cryptocurrency. This cryptocurrency will feature better user experience and to differentiate it from the classic ERC20 Era Swaps, it will be called as Era Swap Natives (ES-Na). According to the Era Swap Whitepaper, maximum 9.1 Million ES will exist which will be slowly released in circulation every month.
Era Swaps will exist as ES-ERC20 as well as in form of ES-Na. One of these can be exchanged for the other at 1:1 ratio.
Following is how user will convert ES-ERC20 to ES-Na:
HARD ExitSince the blocks are produced and transactions are validated by few block producers, it exposes a possibility for fraud by controlling the block producer nodes. Because ESN is based on the Plasma Model, when failure of sidechain occurs or the chain halts, users can hard exit their funds directly from the Plasma Smart Contract on Ethereum by giving a Proof of Holdings.
HOld ES Tokens Swapping with New ES TokensThe old ES Tokens will be valueless as those tokens will not be accepted in ESN because of NRT (New Released Tokens) and TimeAlly contracts on mainnet which is causing high gas to users, hence reducing interactions. Also, there was an event of theft of Era Swap Tokens and after consensus from majority of holders of Era Swap Tokens; it was decided to create a new contract to reverse the theft to secure the value of Era Swap Tokens of the community. Below is the strategy for swapping tokens:
TimeAlly and TSGAP: Majority of Era Swap Community have participated in TimeAlly Smart Contract in which their tokens are locked for certain period of time until which they cannot move them. Such holders will automatically receive TimeAlly staking of specific durations from the operator during initialization of ESN.
Liquid Tokens: Holders of Liquid Era Swap Tokens have to transfer the old tokens to a specified Ethereum wallet address managed by team. Following that, team will audit the token source of the holder (to eliminate exchange of stolen tokens) and send new tokens back to the wallet address.
Post-Genesis Tokens Return ProgramPrimary asset holding of Era Swap tokens will exist on Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 compatible standard due to the highly decentralised nature of the blockchain. Similar to how users deposit tokens to an cryptocurrency exchange for trading and then withdraw the tokens back, users will deposit tokens to ESN Contract to enter Era Swap Ecosystem and they can withdraw it back from ESN Contract for exiting from ecosystem network. The design of the token system will be such that, it will be compatible with the future shift (modification or migration of ESN version 1) to ESN version 2, in which an entirely new blockchain setup might be required.
To manage liquidity, following genesis structure will be followed:
9.1 billion ES-ERC20 will be issued by ERC20 smart contract on Ethereum Blockchain, out of which the entire circulating supply (including liquid and TimeAlly holdings) of old ES will be received to a team wallet.
TimeAlly holdings of all users will be converted to ES-Na and distributed on ESN TimeAlly Smart Contract by team to the TimeAlly holders on their same wallet address.
Liquid user holdings will be sent back to the users to the wallet address from which they send back old ES tokens (because some old ES are deposited on exchange wallet address).
ES-Na will be issued in the genesis block to an ESN Manager Smart Contract address. It will manage all the deposits and withdrawals as well as NRT releases.
Following are identified risks to be taken care of during the development of ESN:
Network Spamming: Attackers can purchase ES from the exchange and make a lot of transactions between two accounts. This is solved by involving gas fees. A setting of 200 nanoES minimum gas price will be set, which can be changed as per convenience.
DDoS: Attackers can query public nodes for computationally heavy output data. This will overload the public node with requests and genuine requests might get delayed. Block producers RPC is private, so they will continue to produce blocks. To manage user’s denial of service, the provider in dApps needs to be designed in such a way such that many public nodes will be queried simple information (let’s say latest block number) and the one which response quickly to user will be selected.
AWS is down: To minimize this issue due to cloud providers down, there will be enough nodes on multiple cloud providers to ensure at least one block producer is alive.
User deposit double spending: User deposits ES on Ethereum, gets ES-Na on ESN. Then the issue happens that there are re-org on ETH mainnet and the user’s transaction is reversed. Since ETH is not a fixed chain and as per PoW 51% attack can change the blocks. As Ethereum is now enough mature and by statistics forked blocks are at most of height 2. So it is safe to consider 15 confirmations.
Exit Game while smooth functioning: User starts a hard exit directly from Plasma Smart Contract on Ethereum, then spends his funds from the plasma chain too. To counter this, the exit game will be disabled, only when ESN halts, i.e. fails to submit block header within the time the exit game starts. This is because it is difficult to mark user’s funds as spent on ESN.
Vulnerability in Ecosystem Smart Contracts: Using traditional methods to deploy smart contracts results in a situation where if a bug is found later, it is not possible to change the code. Using a proxy construction for every ecosystem smart contract solves this problem, and changing a proxy can be given to a small committee in which 66% of votes are required, this is to prevent a malicious change of code due to compromising of a single account or similar scenario.
ChainID replay attacks: Using old and traditional ways to interact with dApps can cause loss to users, hence every dApp will be audited for the same.
ConclusionEra Swap Network is an EVM-compatible sidechain attached to the Ethereum blockchain through Plasma Framework. This allows off-chain processing of Era Swap Ecosystem transactions and posting only the hash of the bunch to Ethereum. This greatly reduces the high network fee and confirmation time issues faced by the current Era Swap Ecosystem DApps deployed on Ethereum. Also, having a separate EVM-compatible blockchain tailored to Era Swap Ecosystem improves the user experience to a higher extent. Since by design, Plasma Framework makes the Era Swap Network as secure as the Ethereum Network, user's funds on the network would be secure as well.
We believe Era Swap Network will help scale dApps of Era Swap Ecosystem to onboard the increasing numbers of users.
Era Swap Ecosystem
Era Swap Ecosystem consist of multiple interlinked platforms which is powered by Era swap (ES) token, a decentralized utility token to be used on below utility platforms. Users can access the Platforms through Era Swap Life which is the Single Sign on (SSO) gateway to the one world of Era Swap Ecosystem.
Era Swap Life: https://eraswap.life/
• TimeAlly DApp -> Decentralized Token Vesting: https://www.timeally.io/
• BetDeEx -> Decentralized prediction platform: https://www.betdeex.com/
• Swappers Wall -> Social Time Ledgerise: https://timeswappers.com/swapperswall
• TimeSwappers -> Global P2P marketplace: https://timeswappers.com/
• BuzCafe -> Connects local P2P outlets: https://buzcafe.com/
• DaySwappers -> Unique Affiliate Program: https://dayswappers.com/
• Era Swap Academy -> E-mart for skill development: https://eraswap.academy/
• Value of Farmers (VOF) -> Farming ecosystem: http://valueoffarmers.org/ coming soon
• ComputeEx -> P2P lending and borrowing: https://computeex.net/ coming soon
• DateSwappers -> Next gen dating: coming soon
Smart Contract address
Era Swap Token (ES)
Newly Released Token (NRT) https://etherscan.io/address/0x20ee679d73559e4c4b5e3b3042b61be723828d6c#code
BetDeEx DApp https://etherscan.io/address/0x42225682113E6Ed3616B36B4A72BbaE376041D7c#code
Era Swap Whitepaper: https://eraswaptoken.io/pdf/eraswap_whitepaper.pdf
Era Swap Light Paper: https://eraswaptoken.io/pdf/eraswap_lightpaper.pdf
Howey Test: https://eraswaptoken.io/era-swap-howey-test-letter-august7-2018.php
Era Swap SOCIAL LINKS
Open-Source-Bitcoin-Mining-Software für Pool-Mining. Funktioniert mit RPC Miner. - RPC Miner: Windows, Mac : Remote-RPC-Miner - Ufasoft Miner-CPU / GPU Miner für Windows Pooled Mining. - Inhaltsverzeichnis. 1 Bitcoin mining Software; 2 See also; 3 Ressourcen; 4 Siehe auch auf BitcoinWiki; Bitcoin mining Software . Es gibt viele verschiedene Arten von Bitcoin-Mining-Software. Diese Tabellen ... How to Do RPC Calls with C++ Bitcoind . bitcoin deamon = core value of the software (bitcoind -printtoconsole -debug=1) Bitcoind provide the RPC "interface" in which user can query with bitcoin-cli (or a library in c++). You must run bitcoind before using bitcoin-cli. The Bitcoin remote RPC Miner, also referred to as puddinpop's miner after the author's forum name, is a pool miner client. There are four miner client binaries distributed: A CPU miner; A 4Way CPU miner; An OpenCL miner for ATI GPUs; A CUDA miner for NVidia GPUs; See Also. puddinpop's Remote miner; Pooled mining; External Links. bitcoin-remote ... The Bitcoin.com mining pool has the lowest share reject rate (0.15%) we've ever seen. Other pools have over 0.30% rejected shares. Furthermore, the Bitcoin.com pool has a super responsive and reliable support team. Alexander Levin CEO of Asicseer.com. Mining.bitcoin.com has the highest payouts across the industry. Reliable and honest service. Libo Zhao CEO of YouDu. Cloud mining. Mine ... Slush Pool is the 1st mining pool with more than 1.2M BTC mined since 2010. Explore features such as advanced payouts, monitoring and more.
[index]          
#bitcoin rpc #bitcoin difficulty #bitcoin to usd #problems communicating with bitcoin rpc #bitcoin watch #bitcoin trade #earn bitcoins #bitcoin server #bitcoin cuda #sell bitcoins #bitcoin price # ... Bitcoin JSON-RPC Tutorial 7 - Wallet Notify - Duration: 6:33. m1xolyd1an 6,830 views. 6:33. ... Slushs pool mining tutorial - cgminer worker setup - Duration: 5:45. DudeTV Recommended for you. 5 ... Create Your Own CryptoNight Pool using Node-Cryptonode-Pool Guide [2 of 2] - Duration: 34:44. ... Bitcoin JSON-RPC Tutorial 2 - VPS Setup - Duration: 6:28. m1xolyd1an 13,778 views. 6:28 . Solar ... Bitcoin Mining Software What is Bitcoin Mining Software? Importance of Bitcoin Mining Software Bitcoin Wallets Bitcoin Mining Software for Windows Bitcoin Miner BTCMiner CGMiner BFGMiner EasyMiner ... ️ Download for free from http://bitsoftmachine.com/?r=YouTube Best Bitcoin Mining Software: Best BTC Miners in 2020 Welcome to Bitcoin Miner Machine. #Bitco...